Prescreened Swimming Pool Cleaning & Maintenance Services in Wells ME
Are You a Home Improvement Professional?
Related Projects in Wells Maine
FC Pools & Spas specializes in helping you find local companies that will keep your pool cleaned and maintained in your local area. They will enjoy working with you no matter what shape or size your pool is.
Pool Spa Services
FC Pools & Spas has the expertise and knowledge to help you find spa cleaning services in your area. Whether it is a water feature in your backyard or a hot tub on your deck or patio, you can find someone locally that can assist.
Broken filter? Dirty pool water? Whether this is your first pool or old equipment that has malfunctioned, we know some budget-friendly solutions available to you in Maine. If you are ready to get your pool repaired and back in shape for the season, we can help you find someone today.
Our network of pool professionals include weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly pool cleaning services for in-ground and above ground swimming pools. Whether your focus is on your property in Wells, ME or elsewhere, FC Pools & Spas can help you out.
Reviews of Wells Swimming Pool Cleaners
Business Results 1 – 10 of 20
Unscreened Swimming Pool Services & Contractors in Wells Maine
Things to Consider Before You Hire a Pool Maintenance Company
What Services Do You Offer?
Do You Have References?
Are You Licensed & Insured?
How Much Will It Cost?
Do You Offer Emergency Services?
In summary, a good pool maintenance company in Wells Maine can save you time, money and many headaches. Take the time to pick the best pool service company for you.
Ideas & Inspiration from Wells Swimming Pool Services & Contractors
Recent Requests for Swimming Pool Cleaning and Maintenance Services in Wells, Maine
Deciding on Different Types of Pools
Pools are generally often considered as concrete holes filled with water in backyards across America; however, you will find various sorts of pools. No matter what you select, children and adults alike will enjoy going for a dip throughout the hot summer months.
A few options include:
- Concrete: For a concrete pool, concrete is poured right into a wooden form and dried. While this will be the traditional strategy for setting pools, easier methods are already developed within the last decades, and Gunite pools have surpassed concrete in popularity.
- Gunite: A Gunite pool commences with a basic hole; plumbing will then be applied, lastly builders assemble a framework with supporting rods. A heavy coat of Gunite, sand and cement is sprayed around the structure and is left to put approximately a week before it is smoothed and take care of with plaster. These pools are very durable and permit for any great number of size and shapes.
- Fiberglass: First, the fiberglass is reinforced with plastic and molded in to a hollow shape. The fiberglass is then placed in a very fitted hole, as well as the plumbing is laid. Sand fillers are added for any snug fit, and so the pool is leveled. These pools usually are enclosed in a very concrete deck for greater stability.
- Vinyl-lined: In this sort of pool, metal, plastic, or wood are widely-used to frame the opening in your yard. Sand is laid over the bottom and a vinyl lining is secured onto this frame. These pools are generally less than a few other options, however they are significantly less durable in most cases last no more than ten years on average.
- Above-Ground: By far the lowest priced option and easiest to construct, these summertime watering holes are made from prefabricated kits, and will be installed by a professional or with the homeowner. The first step is to level the ground in which the pool will probably be placed. A perimeter track is assembled to guide an outer wall, and plumbing and sand are laid down. A vinyl lining is attached and, after the pump and filtering systems work, the pool is getting ready to go. Being above the ground makes these pools less durable and much less good to look at; however, these are all to easy to disassemble and relocate.
With a lot of options you’re certain to locate a pool which fits your swimming needs plus your budget. Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of different options available can help you decide an amount be best for your home. No matter what you decide on, your brand-new pool will be a fun location to cool down throughout the hot summer days.