Prescreened Swimming Pool Cleaning & Maintenance Services in Southport ME
Are You a Home Improvement Professional?
Related Projects in Southport Maine
FC Pools & Spas specializes in helping you find local companies that will keep your pool cleaned and maintained in your local area. They will enjoy working with you no matter what shape or size your pool is.
Pool Spa Drain
FC Pools & Spas has the expertise and knowledge to help you find spa cleaning services in your area. Whether it is a water feature in your backyard or a hot tub on your deck or patio, you can find someone locally that can assist.
Broken filter? Dirty pool water? Whether this is your first pool or old equipment that has malfunctioned, we know some budget-friendly solutions available to you in Maine. If you are ready to get your pool repaired and back in shape for the season, we can help you find someone today.
Our network of pool professionals include weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly pool cleaning services for in-ground and above ground swimming pools. Whether your focus is on your property in Southport, ME or elsewhere, FC Pools & Spas can help you out.
Reviews of Southport Swimming Pool Cleaners
Business Results 1 – 10 of 19
Unscreened Swimming Pool Services & Contractors in Southport Maine
Things to Consider Before You Hire a Pool Maintenance Company
What kind of pool do you have?
What is the pool made of?
What kind of service do you want?
In summary, a good pool maintenance company in Southport Maine can save you time, money and many headaches. Take the time to pick the best pool service company for you.
Ideas & Inspiration from Southport Swimming Pool Services & Contractors
Recent Requests for Swimming Pool Cleaning and Maintenance Services in Southport, Maine
Deciding on Different Types of Pools
Pools are mainly thought of as concrete holes stuffed with water in backyards across America; however, you can use various sorts of pools. No matter what you select, children and adults alike will love having a dip in the hot summertime.
A few options include:
- Concrete: For a concrete pool, concrete is poured into a wooden form and dried. While this could be the traditional means of setting pools, easier methods are actually developed in the last decades, and Gunite pools have surpassed concrete in popularity.
- Gunite: A Gunite pool starts off with a basic hole; plumbing might be put in place, and finally builders assemble a framework with supporting rods. A heavy coat of Gunite, sand and cement is sprayed throughout the structure and it is left setting approximately every week before it is smoothed and handle with plaster. These pools are incredibly durable and enable for any multitude of size and shapes.
- Fiberglass: First, the fiberglass is reinforced with plastic and molded right into a hollow shape. The fiberglass will then be placed in the fitted hole, and the plumbing is laid. Sand fillers are added for any snug fit, and so the pool is leveled. These pools are generally enclosed in the concrete deck for greater stability.
- Vinyl-lined: In this form of pool, metal, plastic, or wood are widely-used to frame the hole in the earth. Sand is laid across the bottom plus a vinyl lining is secured onto this frame. These pools are likely to be less expensive than various other options, but they are much less durable and usually last only about a decade normally.
- Above-Ground: By far the least expensive option and easiest to construct, these summertime watering holes are manufactured from prefabricated kits, and may be installed by the professional or with the homeowner. The first step would be to level the soil where the pool will be placed. A perimeter track is assembled to support an outer wall, and plumbing and sand are laid down. A vinyl lining is attached and, once the pump and filtering systems will work, the pool is able to go. Being above the floor makes these pools less durable and fewer eye appealing; however, they may be easy to disassemble and relocate.
With numerous options you’re certain to locate a pool that matches your swimming needs along with your budget. Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of the various options available can assist you decide what might be best for your house. No matter what you choose, your brand-new pool would have been a fun place to cool-down in the hot summer days.