Prescreened Swimming Pool Cleaning & Maintenance Services in Portland ME
Are You a Home Improvement Professional?
Related Projects in Portland Maine
FC Pools & Spas specializes in helping you find local companies that will keep your pool cleaned and maintained in your local area. They will enjoy working with you no matter what shape or size your pool is.
Pool Spa Filter Cleaning
FC Pools & Spas has the expertise and knowledge to help you find spa cleaning services in your area. Whether it is a water feature in your backyard or a hot tub on your deck or patio, you can find someone locally that can assist.
Broken filter? Dirty pool water? Whether this is your first pool or old equipment that has malfunctioned, we know some budget-friendly solutions available to you in Maine. If you are ready to get your pool repaired and back in shape for the season, we can help you find someone today.
Our network of pool professionals include weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly pool cleaning services for in-ground and above ground swimming pools. Whether your focus is on your property in Portland, ME or elsewhere, FC Pools & Spas can help you out.
Reviews of Portland Swimming Pool Cleaners
Business Results 1 – 10 of 15
Unscreened Swimming Pool Services & Contractors in Portland Maine
Things to Consider Before You Hire a Pool Maintenance Company
Are you licensed?
Are you insured?
How do you handle customer service?
How much do you charge?
Who do your friend have clean their pools?
In summary, a good pool maintenance company in Portland Maine can save you time, money and many headaches. Take the time to pick the best pool service company for you.
Ideas & Inspiration from Portland Swimming Pool Services & Contractors
Recent Requests for Swimming Pool Cleaning and Maintenance Services in Portland, Maine
Deciding on Different Types of Pools
Pools are mostly looked at as concrete holes filled up with water in backyards across America; however, you can use variations of pools. No matter what you select, children and adults alike will enjoy having a dip in the hot summer season.
A few options include:
- Concrete: For a concrete pool, concrete is poured in to a wooden form and dried. While this will be the traditional method of setting pools, easier methods happen to be developed over the past decades, and Gunite pools have surpassed concrete in popularity.
- Gunite: A Gunite pool commences with a basic hole; plumbing will be executed, and lastly builders assemble a framework with supporting rods. A heavy coat of Gunite, sand and cement is sprayed across the structure which is left to create for around weekly before it is smoothed and handle with plaster. These pools are extremely durable and allow for the large number of sizes and shapes.
- Fiberglass: First, the fiberglass is reinforced with plastic and molded in a hollow shape. The fiberglass is then placed in a very fitted hole, and the plumbing is laid. Sand fillers are added for the snug fit, and so the pool is leveled. These pools are usually enclosed in a very concrete deck for greater stability.
- Vinyl-lined: In this kind of pool, metal, plastic, or wood are employed to frame the hole in your yard. Sand is laid over the bottom along with a vinyl lining is secured onto this frame. These pools are generally less expensive than another options, but they’re less durable in most cases last approximately decade an average of.
- Above-Ground: By far the least expensive option and easiest to construct, these summertime watering holes are manufactured from prefabricated kits, and can be installed with a professional or with the homeowner. The first step would be to level the ground where the pool will be placed. A perimeter track is assembled to support an outer wall, and plumbing and sand are laid down. A vinyl lining is attached and, after the pump and filtering systems work, the pool is ready to go. Being above the bottom makes these pools less durable and much less good to look at; however, they are simple to disassemble and relocate.
With so many options you’re certain to locate a pool which fits your swimming needs and your budget. Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of the several possibilities open will help you decide what might be great for your own home. No matter what you choose, a new pool might be a fun spot to cool-down through the hot summer days.