Prescreened Swimming Pool Cleaning & Maintenance Services in Peabody MA
Are You a Home Improvement Professional?
Related Projects in Peabody Massachusetts
FC Pools & Spas specializes in helping you find local companies that will keep your pool cleaned and maintained in your local area. They will enjoy working with you no matter what shape or size your pool is.
Hot Tub Cleaning
FC Pools & Spas has the expertise and knowledge to help you find spa cleaning services in your area. Whether it is a water feature in your backyard or a hot tub on your deck or patio, you can find someone locally that can assist.
Broken filter? Dirty pool water? Whether this is your first pool or old equipment that has malfunctioned, we know some budget-friendly solutions available to you in Massachusetts. If you are ready to get your pool repaired and back in shape for the season, we can help you find someone today.
Our network of pool professionals include weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly pool cleaning services for in-ground and above ground swimming pools. Whether your focus is on your property in Peabody, MA or elsewhere, FC Pools & Spas can help you out.
Reviews of Peabody Swimming Pool Cleaners
Business Results 1 – 10 of 20
Unscreened Swimming Pool Services & Contractors in Peabody Massachusetts
Things to Consider Before You Hire a Pool Maintenance Company
Are you licensed?
Are you insured?
How do you handle customer service?
How much do you charge?
Who do your friend have clean their pools?
In summary, a good pool maintenance company in Peabody Massachusetts can save you time, money and many headaches. Take the time to pick the best pool service company for you.
Ideas & Inspiration from Peabody Swimming Pool Services & Contractors
Recent Requests for Swimming Pool Cleaning and Maintenance Services in Peabody, Massachusetts
Deciding on Different Types of Pools
Pools are mainly looked at as concrete holes filled with water in backyards across America; however, there are actually many different types of pools. No matter what you decide on, children and adults alike will love going for a dip during the hot summer season.
A few options include:
- Concrete: For a concrete pool, concrete is poured into a wooden form and dried. While this would be the traditional way of setting pools, easier methods are already developed within the last decades, and Gunite pools have surpassed concrete in popularity.
- Gunite: A Gunite pool commences with a primary hole; plumbing will then be executed, and finally builders assemble a framework with supporting rods. A heavy coat of Gunite, sand and cement is sprayed around the structure and is also left to create for about a week prior to it being smoothed and take care of with plaster. These pools are extremely durable and allow for any great number of shapes and sizes.
- Fiberglass: First, the fiberglass is reinforced with plastic and molded in to a hollow shape. The fiberglass will then be placed inside a fitted hole, and the plumbing is laid. Sand fillers are added for a snug fit, and therefore the pool is leveled. These pools are generally enclosed in a very concrete deck for greater stability.
- Vinyl-lined: In this type of pool, metal, plastic, or wood are used to frame the outlet in your yard. Sand is laid over the bottom plus a vinyl lining is secured onto this frame. These pools are likely to be less than various other options, however they are less durable and often last just about ten years on average.
- Above-Ground: By far the cheapest option and easiest to build, these summertime watering holes are made from prefabricated kits, and can be installed by way of a professional or from the homeowner. The first step would be to level the floor the place that the pool will be placed. A perimeter track is assembled to aid an outer wall, and plumbing and sand are laid down. A vinyl lining is attached and, as soon as the pump and filtering systems are working, the pool is able to go. Being above the soil makes them pools less durable and much less eye appealing; however, they’re all to easy to disassemble and relocate.
With countless options you are sure to discover a pool that matches your swimming needs plus your budget. Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of the several options available will help you decide what might be great for your house. No matter what you ultimately choose, a new pool would have been a fun place to relax during the hot summer days.