Prescreened Swimming Pool Cleaning & Maintenance Services in New Portland ME
Are You a Home Improvement Professional?
Related Projects in New Portland Maine
FC Pools & Spas specializes in helping you find local companies that will keep your pool cleaned and maintained in your local area. They will enjoy working with you no matter what shape or size your pool is.
Hot Tub Cleaning
FC Pools & Spas has the expertise and knowledge to help you find spa cleaning services in your area. Whether it is a water feature in your backyard or a hot tub on your deck or patio, you can find someone locally that can assist.
Broken filter? Dirty pool water? Whether this is your first pool or old equipment that has malfunctioned, we know some budget-friendly solutions available to you in Maine. If you are ready to get your pool repaired and back in shape for the season, we can help you find someone today.
Our network of pool professionals include weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly pool cleaning services for in-ground and above ground swimming pools. Whether your focus is on your property in New Portland, ME or elsewhere, FC Pools & Spas can help you out.
Reviews of New Portland Swimming Pool Cleaners
Business Results 1 – 10 of 20
Unscreened Swimming Pool Services & Contractors in New Portland Maine
Things to Consider Before You Hire a Pool Maintenance Company
Are you licensed?
Are you insured?
How do you handle customer service?
How much do you charge?
Who do your friend have clean their pools?
In summary, a good pool maintenance company in New Portland Maine can save you time, money and many headaches. Take the time to pick the best pool service company for you.
Ideas & Inspiration from New Portland Swimming Pool Services & Contractors
Recent Requests for Swimming Pool Cleaning and Maintenance Services in New Portland, Maine
How To Clean Your Swimming Pool Tiles
Keeping your swimming pool clean involves more than just vacuuming and maintaining the it,it means addressing and removing calcium water deposits and calcium out of your deck. The cleaning tile professionals know it takes specific steps to keep the tiles clean. Hard water deposits usually are on the upper rows from the tiles that surrounding your pool area and due to this you will probably just need to own it drained for a couple inches to take out the deposits. Your service professional contains the skills and experience required to perform an expert to suit your needs.
When marketing tech comes to clean the pool area tiles this is some of the work that will enter the project:
- The pool water will be drained to your foot below the rows of tiles which can be encrusted with all the hard water or lime deposits.
- A layer associated with an acidic gel tile cleaner will be applied, one section at a time. The gel is going to be worked in the tiles and permitted to sit and benefit at least fifteen minutes to loosen the deposits.
- The deposits will be scoured and deposits which are not easily removed, will be scraped out with a shaver.
- The gel and its residue should be wiped away as well as your pool area pro will take choose to not let any of the cleaner drip into the remaining pool water.
- Your tech will work his way around the pool inspecting all with the surfaces and can repeat the process before tiles are clean. They will grab a shine when the deposits are cleaned off – and can look as good as new.
- If you have hard water develop and deposits about the tiles around the deck all around the children’s pool, your pool tech will take care of that also.
Calcium and lime build up are one items that sort of sneak high on you without your noticing until it will become a challenge. Utilizing the services of your tile cleaning professional will help maintain the tiles clean before they become a concern. Keeping your tiles cleaned and hard water deposit build-up free is something you can work in a pool area service contract. If marketing pro checks about the tiles whenever they visit to clean your pool, they are able to clean the tiles whilst in advance of any unsightly and potentially harmless increase.