Prescreened Swimming Pool Cleaning & Maintenance Services in New Gloucester ME
Are You a Home Improvement Professional?
Related Projects in New Gloucester Maine
FC Pools & Spas specializes in helping you find local companies that will keep your pool cleaned and maintained in your local area. They will enjoy working with you no matter what shape or size your pool is.
Pool Spa Drain
FC Pools & Spas has the expertise and knowledge to help you find spa cleaning services in your area. Whether it is a water feature in your backyard or a hot tub on your deck or patio, you can find someone locally that can assist.
Broken filter? Dirty pool water? Whether this is your first pool or old equipment that has malfunctioned, we know some budget-friendly solutions available to you in Maine. If you are ready to get your pool repaired and back in shape for the season, we can help you find someone today.
Our network of pool professionals include weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly pool cleaning services for in-ground and above ground swimming pools. Whether your focus is on your property in New Gloucester, ME or elsewhere, FC Pools & Spas can help you out.
Reviews of New Gloucester Swimming Pool Cleaners
Business Results 1 – 10 of 20
Unscreened Swimming Pool Services & Contractors in New Gloucester Maine
Things to Consider Before You Hire a Pool Maintenance Company
What kind of pool do you have?
What is the pool made of?
What kind of service do you want?
In summary, a good pool maintenance company in New Gloucester Maine can save you time, money and many headaches. Take the time to pick the best pool service company for you.
Ideas & Inspiration from New Gloucester Swimming Pool Services & Contractors
Recent Requests for Swimming Pool Cleaning and Maintenance Services in New Gloucester, Maine
Deciding on Different Types of Pools
Pools are generally thought of as concrete holes full of water in backyards across America; however, there are actually different styles of pools. No matter what you choose, children and adults alike will enjoy having a dip through the hot warm weather.
A few options include:
- Concrete: For a concrete pool, concrete is poured in to a wooden form and dried. While this could be the traditional strategy for setting pools, easier methods are actually developed in the last decades, and Gunite pools have surpassed concrete in popularity.
- Gunite: A Gunite pool begins with an initial hole; plumbing will then be applied, lastly builders assemble a framework with supporting rods. A heavy coat of Gunite, sand and cement is sprayed around the structure which is left to create for about per week before it is smoothed and take care of with plaster. These pools are very durable and enable for the plethora of shapes and sizes.
- Fiberglass: First, the fiberglass is reinforced with plastic and molded in to a hollow shape. The fiberglass might be placed inside a fitted hole, and also the plumbing is laid. Sand fillers are added for any snug fit, and so the pool is leveled. These pools are often enclosed in the concrete deck for greater stability.
- Vinyl-lined: In this type of pool, metal, plastic, or wood are employed to frame the hole in the ground. Sand is laid over the bottom plus a vinyl lining is secured onto this frame. These pools are likely to be cheaper than various other options, but they’re much less durable in most cases last only about decade normally.
- Above-Ground: By far the lowest priced option and easiest to create, these summertime watering holes are made of prefabricated kits, and will be installed by way of a professional or from the homeowner. The first step is usually to level the ground where the pool will be placed. A perimeter track is assembled to aid an outer wall, and plumbing and sand are laid down. A vinyl lining is attached and, as soon as the pump and filtering systems will work, the pool is getting ready to go. Being above the floor makes them pools less durable and much less aesthetically pleasing; however, they are simple to disassemble and relocate.
With a lot of options you’re likely to find a pool that fits your swimming needs and your budget. Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of the various solutions can help you decide an amount be ideal for your property. No matter what you decide on, your brand-new pool will be a fun destination to cool down throughout the hot summer days.