Prescreened Swimming Pool Cleaning & Maintenance Services in Medway ME
Are You a Home Improvement Professional?
Related Projects in Medway Maine
FC Pools & Spas specializes in helping you find local companies that will keep your pool cleaned and maintained in your local area. They will enjoy working with you no matter what shape or size your pool is.
Hot Tub Cleaning
FC Pools & Spas has the expertise and knowledge to help you find spa cleaning services in your area. Whether it is a water feature in your backyard or a hot tub on your deck or patio, you can find someone locally that can assist.
Broken filter? Dirty pool water? Whether this is your first pool or old equipment that has malfunctioned, we know some budget-friendly solutions available to you in Maine. If you are ready to get your pool repaired and back in shape for the season, we can help you find someone today.
Our network of pool professionals include weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly pool cleaning services for in-ground and above ground swimming pools. Whether your focus is on your property in Medway, ME or elsewhere, FC Pools & Spas can help you out.
Reviews of Medway Swimming Pool Cleaners
Business Results 1 – 10 of 6
Unscreened Swimming Pool Services & Contractors in Medway Maine
Things to Consider Before You Hire a Pool Maintenance Company
What kind of pool do you have?
What is the pool made of?
What kind of service do you want?
In summary, a good pool maintenance company in Medway Maine can save you time, money and many headaches. Take the time to pick the best pool service company for you.
Ideas & Inspiration from Medway Swimming Pool Services & Contractors
Recent Requests for Swimming Pool Cleaning and Maintenance Services in Medway, Maine
Deciding on Different Types of Pools
Pools are mainly thought of as concrete holes full of water in backyards across America; however, there are many different types of pools. No matter what you select, children and adults alike will enjoy taking a dip throughout the hot summertime.
A few options include:
- Concrete: For a concrete pool, concrete is poured in a wooden form and dried. While this may be the traditional way of setting pools, easier methods are actually developed in the last decades, and Gunite pools have surpassed concrete in popularity.
- Gunite: A Gunite pool starts off with a basic hole; plumbing will be set up, last but not least builders assemble a framework with supporting rods. A heavy coat of Gunite, sand and cement is sprayed throughout the structure and it is left to create for approximately a week before it’s smoothed and finished with plaster. These pools are incredibly durable and permit for any large number of shapes and forms.
- Fiberglass: First, the fiberglass is reinforced with plastic and molded in to a hollow shape. The fiberglass might be placed within a fitted hole, and also the plumbing is laid. Sand fillers are added to get a snug fit, and then the pool is leveled. These pools are often enclosed in the concrete deck for greater stability.
- Vinyl-lined: In this kind of pool, metal, plastic, or wood are utilized to frame the opening in your yard. Sand is laid down the bottom along with a vinyl lining is secured onto this frame. These pools are usually cheaper than some other options, but you are significantly less durable in most cases last only about 10 years an average of.
- Above-Ground: By far the cheapest option and easiest to create, these summertime watering holes are made of prefabricated kits, which enable it to be installed with a professional or by the homeowner. The first step would be to level the soil the location where the pool will probably be placed. A perimeter track is assembled to support an outer wall, and plumbing and sand are laid down. A vinyl lining is attached and, when the pump and filtering systems are working, the pool is getting ready to go. Being above the bottom makes them pools less durable and less great looking; however, they are all to easy to disassemble and relocate.
With so many options you’re likely to find a pool that fits your swimming needs plus your budget. Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of different possibilities open may help you decide what might be great for your home. No matter what you select, your new pool would have been a fun location to cool down throughout the hot summer days.