Prescreened Swimming Pool Cleaning & Maintenance Services in Long Island ME
Are You a Home Improvement Professional?
Related Projects in Long Island Maine
FC Pools & Spas specializes in helping you find local companies that will keep your pool cleaned and maintained in your local area. They will enjoy working with you no matter what shape or size your pool is.
Pool Spa Filter Cleaning
FC Pools & Spas has the expertise and knowledge to help you find spa cleaning services in your area. Whether it is a water feature in your backyard or a hot tub on your deck or patio, you can find someone locally that can assist.
Broken filter? Dirty pool water? Whether this is your first pool or old equipment that has malfunctioned, we know some budget-friendly solutions available to you in Maine. If you are ready to get your pool repaired and back in shape for the season, we can help you find someone today.
Our network of pool professionals include weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly pool cleaning services for in-ground and above ground swimming pools. Whether your focus is on your property in Long Island, ME or elsewhere, FC Pools & Spas can help you out.
Reviews of Long Island Swimming Pool Cleaners
Business Results 1 – 10 of 13
Unscreened Swimming Pool Services & Contractors in Long Island Maine
Things to Consider Before You Hire a Pool Maintenance Company
Are you licensed?
Are you insured?
How do you handle customer service?
How much do you charge?
Who do your friend have clean their pools?
In summary, a good pool maintenance company in Long Island Maine can save you time, money and many headaches. Take the time to pick the best pool service company for you.
Ideas & Inspiration from Long Island Swimming Pool Services & Contractors
Recent Requests for Swimming Pool Cleaning and Maintenance Services in Long Island, Maine
Deciding on Different Types of Pools
Pools mostly are thought of as concrete holes stuffed with water in backyards across America; however, there are actually many different types of pools. No matter what you decide on, children and adults alike will love choosing a dip during the hot summer months.
A few options include:
- Concrete: For a concrete pool, concrete is poured right into a wooden form and dried. While this would be the traditional means of setting pools, easier methods happen to be developed in the last decades, and Gunite pools have surpassed concrete in popularity.
- Gunite: A Gunite pool commences with an initial hole; plumbing might be set up, last but not least builders assemble a framework with supporting rods. A heavy coat of Gunite, sand and cement is sprayed around the structure and is also left setting for about per week prior to it being smoothed and handle with plaster. These pools are extremely durable and permit to get a plethora of shapes and sizes.
- Fiberglass: First, the fiberglass is reinforced with plastic and molded in a hollow shape. The fiberglass might be placed inside a fitted hole, as well as the plumbing is laid. Sand fillers are added to get a snug fit, therefore the pool is leveled. These pools usually are enclosed in a concrete deck for greater stability.
- Vinyl-lined: In this form of pool, metal, plastic, or wood are used to frame the hole in the ground. Sand is laid down the bottom as well as a vinyl lining is secured onto this frame. These pools are generally cheaper than a few other options, but they’re less durable in most cases last approximately ten years an average of.
- Above-Ground: By far the lowest priced option and easiest to create, these summertime watering holes are made of prefabricated kits, and may be installed with a professional or through the homeowner. The first step is usually to level the ground in which the pool will probably be placed. A perimeter track is assembled to guide an outer wall, and plumbing and sand are laid down. A vinyl lining is attached and, as soon as the pump and filtering systems operate, the pool is getting ready to go. Being above the floor makes them pools less durable and fewer eye appealing; however, they are simple to disassemble and relocate.
With so many options you are sure to locate a pool that suits your swimming needs plus your budget. Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of different options available will help you decide what would be great for your house. No matter what you select, your new pool is a fun place to cool-down through the hot summer days.