Prescreened Swimming Pool Cleaning & Maintenance Services in Lisbon Falls ME
Are You a Home Improvement Professional?
Related Projects in Lisbon Falls Maine
FC Pools & Spas specializes in helping you find local companies that will keep your pool cleaned and maintained in your local area. They will enjoy working with you no matter what shape or size your pool is.
Hot Tub Cleaning
FC Pools & Spas has the expertise and knowledge to help you find spa cleaning services in your area. Whether it is a water feature in your backyard or a hot tub on your deck or patio, you can find someone locally that can assist.
Broken filter? Dirty pool water? Whether this is your first pool or old equipment that has malfunctioned, we know some budget-friendly solutions available to you in Maine. If you are ready to get your pool repaired and back in shape for the season, we can help you find someone today.
Our network of pool professionals include weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly pool cleaning services for in-ground and above ground swimming pools. Whether your focus is on your property in Lisbon Falls, ME or elsewhere, FC Pools & Spas can help you out.
Reviews of Lisbon Falls Swimming Pool Cleaners
Business Results 1 – 10 of 11
Unscreened Swimming Pool Services & Contractors in Lisbon Falls Maine
Things to Consider Before You Hire a Pool Maintenance Company
- Save Time
- Avoid Stress
- Get Expert Pool Advice
- Maintain Your Swimming Pool’s Value
- Keep Pool Chemicals Balanced
- Frequent Inspection
- Saves Money
In summary, a good pool maintenance company in Lisbon Falls Maine can save you time, money and many headaches. Take the time to pick the best pool service company for you.
Ideas & Inspiration from Lisbon Falls Swimming Pool Services & Contractors
Recent Requests for Swimming Pool Cleaning and Maintenance Services in Lisbon Falls, Maine
Deciding on Different Types of Pools
Pools are mostly thought of as concrete holes stuffed with water in backyards across America; however, there are actually different styles of pools. No matter what you ultimately choose, children and adults alike will enjoy having a dip in the hot summer season.
A few options include:
- Concrete: For a concrete pool, concrete is poured right into a wooden form and dried. While this will be the traditional way of setting pools, easier methods are already developed during the last decades, and Gunite pools have surpassed concrete in popularity.
- Gunite: A Gunite pool begins with a primary hole; plumbing will then be applied, last but not least builders assemble a framework with supporting rods. A heavy coat of Gunite, sand and cement is sprayed across the structure and it is left to set for about per week prior to it being smoothed and handle with plaster. These pools are very durable and invite for the plethora of size and shapes.
- Fiberglass: First, the fiberglass is reinforced with plastic and molded in to a hollow shape. The fiberglass will be placed within a fitted hole, and the plumbing is laid. Sand fillers are added for a snug fit, and then the pool is leveled. These pools usually are enclosed in a concrete deck for greater stability.
- Vinyl-lined: In this type of pool, metal, plastic, or wood are widely-used to frame the opening in your yard. Sand is laid over the bottom along with a vinyl lining is secured onto this frame. These pools are likely to be less expensive than various other options, but they’re not as durable in most cases last no more than ten years typically.
- Above-Ground: By far the lowest priced option and easiest to construct, these summertime watering holes are produced from prefabricated kits, and can be installed by a professional or from the homeowner. The first step is usually to level the floor in which the pool will likely be placed. A perimeter track is assembled to guide an outer wall, and plumbing and sand are laid down. A vinyl lining is attached and, after the pump and filtering systems operate, the pool is getting ready to go. Being above the floor makes the pools less durable and less great looking; however, they may be simple to disassemble and relocate.
With numerous options you’re sure to discover a pool that matches your swimming needs plus your budget. Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of the different options available can assist you decide an amount be best for your property. No matter what you choose, your brand-new pool will be a fun spot to relax through the hot summer days.