Prescreened Swimming Pool Cleaning & Maintenance Services in Lewiston ME
Are You a Home Improvement Professional?
Related Projects in Lewiston Maine
FC Pools & Spas specializes in helping you find local companies that will keep your pool cleaned and maintained in your local area. They will enjoy working with you no matter what shape or size your pool is.
Pool Spa Cleaning Service
FC Pools & Spas has the expertise and knowledge to help you find spa cleaning services in your area. Whether it is a water feature in your backyard or a hot tub on your deck or patio, you can find someone locally that can assist.
Broken filter? Dirty pool water? Whether this is your first pool or old equipment that has malfunctioned, we know some budget-friendly solutions available to you in Maine. If you are ready to get your pool repaired and back in shape for the season, we can help you find someone today.
Our network of pool professionals include weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly pool cleaning services for in-ground and above ground swimming pools. Whether your focus is on your property in Lewiston, ME or elsewhere, FC Pools & Spas can help you out.
Reviews of Lewiston Swimming Pool Cleaners
Business Results 1 – 10 of 6
Unscreened Swimming Pool Services & Contractors in Lewiston Maine
Things to Consider Before You Hire a Pool Maintenance Company
Are you licensed?
Are you insured?
How do you handle customer service?
How much do you charge?
Who do your friend have clean their pools?
In summary, a good pool maintenance company in Lewiston Maine can save you time, money and many headaches. Take the time to pick the best pool service company for you.
Ideas & Inspiration from Lewiston Swimming Pool Services & Contractors
Recent Requests for Swimming Pool Cleaning and Maintenance Services in Lewiston, Maine
Deciding on Different Types of Pools
Pools mostly are looked at as concrete holes filled up with water in backyards across America; however, there are variations of pools. No matter what you ultimately choose, children and adults alike will love taking a dip through the hot summertime.
A few options include:
- Concrete: For a concrete pool, concrete is poured in to a wooden form and dried. While this would be the traditional means of setting pools, easier methods happen to be developed within the last decades, and Gunite pools have surpassed concrete in popularity.
- Gunite: A Gunite pool commences with a preliminary hole; plumbing is then executed, and lastly builders assemble a framework with supporting rods. A heavy coat of Gunite, sand and cement is sprayed across the structure and is also left setting for around a week before it’s smoothed and handle with plaster. These pools are incredibly durable and permit for any large number of size and shapes.
- Fiberglass: First, the fiberglass is reinforced with plastic and molded in a hollow shape. The fiberglass will be placed in the fitted hole, as well as the plumbing is laid. Sand fillers are added to get a snug fit, and so the pool is leveled. These pools are usually enclosed in a very concrete deck for greater stability.
- Vinyl-lined: In this kind of pool, metal, plastic, or wood are employed to frame the hole in your yard. Sand is laid down the bottom along with a vinyl lining is secured onto this frame. These pools are often less than various other options, but you are much less durable in most cases last approximately a decade normally.
- Above-Ground: By far the most affordable option and easiest to construct, these summertime watering holes are produced from prefabricated kits, and may be installed by the professional or from the homeowner. The first step is usually to level the soil the location where the pool will likely be placed. A perimeter track is assembled to compliment an outer wall, and plumbing and sand are laid down. A vinyl lining is attached and, when the pump and filtering systems are working, the pool is ready to go. Being above the bottom makes these pools less durable and much less good to look at; however, they are simple to disassemble and relocate.
With so many options you’re certain to find a pool that fits your swimming needs as well as your budget. Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of the different solutions will help you decide what might be perfect for your property. No matter what you select, a new pool would have been a fun spot to cool-down in the hot summer days.