Prescreened Swimming Pool Cleaning & Maintenance Services in Kennebunk ME
Are You a Home Improvement Professional?
Related Projects in Kennebunk Maine
FC Pools & Spas specializes in helping you find local companies that will keep your pool cleaned and maintained in your local area. They will enjoy working with you no matter what shape or size your pool is.
Pool Spa Filter Cleaning
FC Pools & Spas has the expertise and knowledge to help you find spa cleaning services in your area. Whether it is a water feature in your backyard or a hot tub on your deck or patio, you can find someone locally that can assist.
Broken filter? Dirty pool water? Whether this is your first pool or old equipment that has malfunctioned, we know some budget-friendly solutions available to you in Maine. If you are ready to get your pool repaired and back in shape for the season, we can help you find someone today.
Our network of pool professionals include weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly pool cleaning services for in-ground and above ground swimming pools. Whether your focus is on your property in Kennebunk, ME or elsewhere, FC Pools & Spas can help you out.
Reviews of Kennebunk Swimming Pool Cleaners
Business Results 1 – 10 of 20
Unscreened Swimming Pool Services & Contractors in Kennebunk Maine
Things to Consider Before You Hire a Pool Maintenance Company
What Services Do You Offer?
Do You Have References?
Are You Licensed & Insured?
How Much Will It Cost?
Do You Offer Emergency Services?
In summary, a good pool maintenance company in Kennebunk Maine can save you time, money and many headaches. Take the time to pick the best pool service company for you.
Ideas & Inspiration from Kennebunk Swimming Pool Services & Contractors
Recent Requests for Swimming Pool Cleaning and Maintenance Services in Kennebunk, Maine
Deciding on Different Types of Pools
Pools are mostly regarded as concrete holes filled up with water in backyards across America; however, there are actually different styles of pools. No matter what you choose, children and adults alike will love going for a dip during the hot summer months.
A few options include:
- Concrete: For a concrete pool, concrete is poured in a wooden form and dried. While this could be the traditional way of setting pools, easier methods are already developed during the last decades, and Gunite pools have surpassed concrete in popularity.
- Gunite: A Gunite pool starts off with a basic hole; plumbing is then executed, and finally builders assemble a framework with supporting rods. A heavy coat of Gunite, sand and cement is sprayed around the structure and it is left to create approximately weekly before it’s smoothed and finished with plaster. These pools are extremely durable and enable for any great number of shapes and forms.
- Fiberglass: First, the fiberglass is reinforced with plastic and molded into a hollow shape. The fiberglass is then placed in a very fitted hole, and also the plumbing is laid. Sand fillers are added for any snug fit, and therefore the pool is leveled. These pools are often enclosed inside a concrete deck for greater stability.
- Vinyl-lined: In this form of pool, metal, plastic, or wood are used to frame the outlet in the ground. Sand is laid across the bottom as well as a vinyl lining is secured onto this frame. These pools are often cheaper than various other options, but they’re significantly less durable in most cases last no more than a decade typically.
- Above-Ground: By far the most affordable option and easiest to create, these summertime watering holes are made of prefabricated kits, and can be installed with a professional or from the homeowner. The first step is usually to level the floor the place that the pool will probably be placed. A perimeter track is assembled to compliment an outer wall, and plumbing and sand are laid down. A vinyl lining is attached and, as soon as the pump and filtering systems operate, the pool is preparing to go. Being above the soil makes them pools less durable and fewer eye appealing; however, they are all to easy to disassemble and relocate.
With a lot of options you are sure to locate a pool that fits your swimming needs plus your budget. Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of the several options available may help you decide what might be ideal for your home. No matter what you choose, your brand-new pool is a fun location to cool off in the hot summer days.