Prescreened Swimming Pool Cleaning & Maintenance Services in Jay ME
Are You a Home Improvement Professional?
Related Projects in Jay Maine
FC Pools & Spas specializes in helping you find local companies that will keep your pool cleaned and maintained in your local area. They will enjoy working with you no matter what shape or size your pool is.
Hot Tub Cleaning
FC Pools & Spas has the expertise and knowledge to help you find spa cleaning services in your area. Whether it is a water feature in your backyard or a hot tub on your deck or patio, you can find someone locally that can assist.
Broken filter? Dirty pool water? Whether this is your first pool or old equipment that has malfunctioned, we know some budget-friendly solutions available to you in Maine. If you are ready to get your pool repaired and back in shape for the season, we can help you find someone today.
Our network of pool professionals include weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly pool cleaning services for in-ground and above ground swimming pools. Whether your focus is on your property in Jay, ME or elsewhere, FC Pools & Spas can help you out.
Reviews of Jay Swimming Pool Cleaners
Business Results 1 – 10 of 1
Unscreened Swimming Pool Services & Contractors in Jay Maine
Things to Consider Before You Hire a Pool Maintenance Company
- Save Time
- Avoid Stress
- Get Expert Pool Advice
- Maintain Your Swimming Pool’s Value
- Keep Pool Chemicals Balanced
- Frequent Inspection
- Saves Money
In summary, a good pool maintenance company in Jay Maine can save you time, money and many headaches. Take the time to pick the best pool service company for you.
Ideas & Inspiration from Jay Swimming Pool Services & Contractors
Recent Requests for Swimming Pool Cleaning and Maintenance Services in Jay, Maine
Deciding on Different Types of Pools
Pools are mainly regarded as concrete holes filled with water in backyards across America; however, there are actually many different types of pools. No matter what you select, children and adults alike will like having a dip during the hot summer season.
A few options include:
- Concrete: For a concrete pool, concrete is poured in to a wooden form and dried. While this would be the traditional method of setting pools, easier methods happen to be developed within the last decades, and Gunite pools have surpassed concrete in popularity.
- Gunite: A Gunite pool begins with an initial hole; plumbing is then applied, lastly builders assemble a framework with supporting rods. A heavy coat of Gunite, sand and cement is sprayed around the structure and is also left to set approximately a week before it is smoothed and take care of with plaster. These pools are incredibly durable and allow for a plethora of shapes and forms.
- Fiberglass: First, the fiberglass is reinforced with plastic and molded in a hollow shape. The fiberglass might be placed inside a fitted hole, and the plumbing is laid. Sand fillers are added to get a snug fit, therefore the pool is leveled. These pools usually are enclosed in a very concrete deck for greater stability.
- Vinyl-lined: In this kind of pool, metal, plastic, or wood are widely-used to frame the hole in the earth. Sand is laid along the bottom along with a vinyl lining is secured onto this frame. These pools are generally less expensive than another options, however they are not as durable and often last only about decade normally.
- Above-Ground: By far the least expensive option and easiest to develop, these summertime watering holes are manufactured from prefabricated kits, and may be installed with a professional or by the homeowner. The first step is usually to level the floor the location where the pool will be placed. A perimeter track is assembled to support an outer wall, and plumbing and sand are laid down. A vinyl lining is attached and, when the pump and filtering systems operate, the pool is getting ready to go. Being above the floor makes them pools less durable and much less great looking; however, these are all to easy to disassemble and relocate.
With numerous options you’re certain to locate a pool which fits your swimming needs plus your budget. Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of the different possibilities open may help you decide what would be best for your house. No matter what you ultimately choose, your pool might be a fun location to cool off through the hot summer days.