Prescreened Swimming Pool Cleaning & Maintenance Services in Ellsworth ME
Are You a Home Improvement Professional?
Related Projects in Ellsworth Maine
FC Pools & Spas specializes in helping you find local companies that will keep your pool cleaned and maintained in your local area. They will enjoy working with you no matter what shape or size your pool is.
Pool Spa Cleaning Service
FC Pools & Spas has the expertise and knowledge to help you find spa cleaning services in your area. Whether it is a water feature in your backyard or a hot tub on your deck or patio, you can find someone locally that can assist.
Broken filter? Dirty pool water? Whether this is your first pool or old equipment that has malfunctioned, we know some budget-friendly solutions available to you in Maine. If you are ready to get your pool repaired and back in shape for the season, we can help you find someone today.
Our network of pool professionals include weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly pool cleaning services for in-ground and above ground swimming pools. Whether your focus is on your property in Ellsworth, ME or elsewhere, FC Pools & Spas can help you out.
Reviews of Ellsworth Swimming Pool Cleaners
Business Results 1 – 10 of 20
Unscreened Swimming Pool Services & Contractors in Ellsworth Maine
Things to Consider Before You Hire a Pool Maintenance Company
Are you licensed?
Are you insured?
How do you handle customer service?
How much do you charge?
Who do your friend have clean their pools?
In summary, a good pool maintenance company in Ellsworth Maine can save you time, money and many headaches. Take the time to pick the best pool service company for you.
Ideas & Inspiration from Ellsworth Swimming Pool Services & Contractors
Recent Requests for Swimming Pool Cleaning and Maintenance Services in Ellsworth, Maine
Deciding on Different Types of Pools
Pools are mainly regarded as concrete holes filled with water in backyards across America; however, there are various sorts of pools. No matter what you select, children and adults alike will like going for a dip in the hot summer season.
A few options include:
- Concrete: For a concrete pool, concrete is poured in a wooden form and dried. While this may be the traditional way of setting pools, easier methods have been developed within the last decades, and Gunite pools have surpassed concrete in popularity.
- Gunite: A Gunite pool starts with a preliminary hole; plumbing will then be set up, last but not least builders assemble a framework with supporting rods. A heavy coat of Gunite, sand and cement is sprayed around the structure and is left to put approximately weekly prior to it being smoothed and finished with plaster. These pools are extremely durable and enable for the large number of size and shapes.
- Fiberglass: First, the fiberglass is reinforced with plastic and molded into a hollow shape. The fiberglass is then placed inside a fitted hole, as well as the plumbing is laid. Sand fillers are added to get a snug fit, and therefore the pool is leveled. These pools are generally enclosed in a very concrete deck for greater stability.
- Vinyl-lined: In this kind of pool, metal, plastic, or wood are used to frame the opening in the ground. Sand is laid along the bottom plus a vinyl lining is secured onto this frame. These pools are generally less than another options, however they are less durable and usually last just about 10 years typically.
- Above-Ground: By far the most affordable option and easiest to create, these summertime watering holes are produced from prefabricated kits, and will be installed by way of a professional or by the homeowner. The first step would be to level the bottom the place that the pool is going to be placed. A perimeter track is assembled to aid an outer wall, and plumbing and sand are laid down. A vinyl lining is attached and, as soon as the pump and filtering systems are working, the pool is ready to go. Being above the soil makes them pools less durable and fewer great looking; however, these are simple to disassemble and relocate.
With numerous options you’re sure to locate a pool which fits your swimming needs as well as your budget. Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of the various options available may help you decide what can be best for your home. No matter what you select, your new pool will be a fun destination to cool-down through the hot summer days.