Prescreened Swimming Pool Cleaning & Maintenance Services in Bristol ME
Are You a Home Improvement Professional?
Related Projects in Bristol Maine
FC Pools & Spas specializes in helping you find local companies that will keep your pool cleaned and maintained in your local area. They will enjoy working with you no matter what shape or size your pool is.
Spa Service Cleaning
FC Pools & Spas has the expertise and knowledge to help you find spa cleaning services in your area. Whether it is a water feature in your backyard or a hot tub on your deck or patio, you can find someone locally that can assist.
Broken filter? Dirty pool water? Whether this is your first pool or old equipment that has malfunctioned, we know some budget-friendly solutions available to you in Maine. If you are ready to get your pool repaired and back in shape for the season, we can help you find someone today.
Our network of pool professionals include weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly pool cleaning services for in-ground and above ground swimming pools. Whether your focus is on your property in Bristol, ME or elsewhere, FC Pools & Spas can help you out.
Reviews of Bristol Swimming Pool Cleaners
Business Results 1 – 10 of 20
Unscreened Swimming Pool Services & Contractors in Bristol Maine
Things to Consider Before You Hire a Pool Maintenance Company
- Save Time
- Avoid Stress
- Get Expert Pool Advice
- Maintain Your Swimming Pool’s Value
- Keep Pool Chemicals Balanced
- Frequent Inspection
- Saves Money
In summary, a good pool maintenance company in Bristol Maine can save you time, money and many headaches. Take the time to pick the best pool service company for you.
Ideas & Inspiration from Bristol Swimming Pool Services & Contractors
Recent Requests for Swimming Pool Cleaning and Maintenance Services in Bristol, Maine
Deciding on Different Types of Pools
Pools are mostly thought of as concrete holes full of water in backyards across America; however, you will find many different types of pools. No matter what you select, children and adults alike will love taking a dip through the hot summer season.
A few options include:
- Concrete: For a concrete pool, concrete is poured right into a wooden form and dried. While this will be the traditional means of setting pools, easier methods are already developed in the last decades, and Gunite pools have surpassed concrete in popularity.
- Gunite: A Gunite pool commences with an initial hole; plumbing will be set up, lastly builders assemble a framework with supporting rods. A heavy coat of Gunite, sand and cement is sprayed across the structure which is left to create for approximately a week before it’s smoothed and take care of with plaster. These pools are incredibly durable and allow for a large number of size and shapes.
- Fiberglass: First, the fiberglass is reinforced with plastic and molded in to a hollow shape. The fiberglass will then be placed in a very fitted hole, as well as the plumbing is laid. Sand fillers are added for any snug fit, and therefore the pool is leveled. These pools usually are enclosed in the concrete deck for greater stability.
- Vinyl-lined: In this type of pool, metal, plastic, or wood are employed to frame the hole in your yard. Sand is laid down the bottom and a vinyl lining is secured onto this frame. These pools are often less expensive than various other options, but they’re significantly less durable and usually last just about a decade typically.
- Above-Ground: By far the cheapest option and easiest to create, these summertime watering holes are produced from prefabricated kits, and may be installed with a professional or with the homeowner. The first step is usually to level the soil in which the pool will probably be placed. A perimeter track is assembled to aid an outer wall, and plumbing and sand are laid down. A vinyl lining is attached and, after the pump and filtering systems work, the pool is getting ready to go. Being above the floor makes the pools less durable and less great looking; however, they’re simple to disassemble and relocate.
With a lot of options you’re likely to discover a pool that matches your swimming needs along with your budget. Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of the different solutions can assist you decide what might be ideal for your property. No matter what you ultimately choose, your brand-new pool would have been a fun location to relax during the hot summer days.