Prescreened Swimming Pool Cleaning & Maintenance Services in Biddeford ME
Are You a Home Improvement Professional?
Related Projects in Biddeford Maine
FC Pools & Spas specializes in helping you find local companies that will keep your pool cleaned and maintained in your local area. They will enjoy working with you no matter what shape or size your pool is.
Pool Spa Filter Cleaning
FC Pools & Spas has the expertise and knowledge to help you find spa cleaning services in your area. Whether it is a water feature in your backyard or a hot tub on your deck or patio, you can find someone locally that can assist.
Broken filter? Dirty pool water? Whether this is your first pool or old equipment that has malfunctioned, we know some budget-friendly solutions available to you in Maine. If you are ready to get your pool repaired and back in shape for the season, we can help you find someone today.
Our network of pool professionals include weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly pool cleaning services for in-ground and above ground swimming pools. Whether your focus is on your property in Biddeford, ME or elsewhere, FC Pools & Spas can help you out.
Reviews of Biddeford Swimming Pool Cleaners
Business Results 1 – 10 of 10
Unscreened Swimming Pool Services & Contractors in Biddeford Maine
Things to Consider Before You Hire a Pool Maintenance Company
What kind of pool do you have?
What is the pool made of?
What kind of service do you want?
In summary, a good pool maintenance company in Biddeford Maine can save you time, money and many headaches. Take the time to pick the best pool service company for you.
Ideas & Inspiration from Biddeford Swimming Pool Services & Contractors
Recent Requests for Swimming Pool Cleaning and Maintenance Services in Biddeford, Maine
How To Clean Your Swimming Pool Tiles
Keeping your children’s pool clean involves more than merely vacuuming tweaking the it,it implies addressing and removing calcium water deposits and calcium from the deck. The cleaning tile professionals comprehend it takes specific steps to keep the tiles clean. Hard water deposits usually are located on the upper rows in the tiles that surrounding your pool websites as bad this you will probably only need to contain it drained for some inches to get rid of the deposits. Your service professional has the skills and experience necessary to perform this task for you personally.
When your service tech concerns clean the pool area tiles here’s some of the work that may enter in the project:
- The pool water will likely be drained with a foot below the rows of tiles that are encrusted with all the hard water or lime deposits.
- A layer associated with an acidic gel tile cleaner will likely be applied, one section at the same time. The gel is going to be worked in the tiles and permitted to sit and work with a minimum of quarter-hour to loosen the deposits.
- The deposits will probably be scoured and deposits which are not easily removed, will likely be scraped out with a blade.
- The gel and its particular residue will need to be wiped away along with your pool area pro will require want to not let any of the cleaner drip in to the remaining pool water.
- Your tech will work his way around the pool inspecting all in the surfaces and may repeat the process before the tiles are clean. They will get a shine after the deposits are cleaned off – and will look as good as new.
- If you have hard water build-up and deposits on the tiles about the deck surrounding the pool, your pool tech will require care of that at the same time.
Calcium and lime develop are one of those goods that kind of sneak on you without your noticing until it might be a problem. Utilizing the services of a tile cleaning professional can help keep the tiles clean before they become a concern. Keeping your tiles cleaned and hard water deposit build-up free is a thing it is possible to work in to a pool service contract. If your service pro checks for the tiles each time they holiday to clean your pool, they could clean the tiles whilst ahead of any unsightly and potentially harmless develop.