Prescreened Swimming Pool Cleaning & Maintenance Services in Bangor ME
Are You a Home Improvement Professional?
Related Projects in Bangor Maine
FC Pools & Spas specializes in helping you find local companies that will keep your pool cleaned and maintained in your local area. They will enjoy working with you no matter what shape or size your pool is.
Spa Service Cleaning
FC Pools & Spas has the expertise and knowledge to help you find spa cleaning services in your area. Whether it is a water feature in your backyard or a hot tub on your deck or patio, you can find someone locally that can assist.
Broken filter? Dirty pool water? Whether this is your first pool or old equipment that has malfunctioned, we know some budget-friendly solutions available to you in Maine. If you are ready to get your pool repaired and back in shape for the season, we can help you find someone today.
Our network of pool professionals include weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly pool cleaning services for in-ground and above ground swimming pools. Whether your focus is on your property in Bangor, ME or elsewhere, FC Pools & Spas can help you out.
Reviews of Bangor Swimming Pool Cleaners
Business Results 1 – 10 of 20
Unscreened Swimming Pool Services & Contractors in Bangor Maine
Things to Consider Before You Hire a Pool Maintenance Company
What Services Do You Offer?
Do You Have References?
Are You Licensed & Insured?
How Much Will It Cost?
Do You Offer Emergency Services?
In summary, a good pool maintenance company in Bangor Maine can save you time, money and many headaches. Take the time to pick the best pool service company for you.
Ideas & Inspiration from Bangor Swimming Pool Services & Contractors
Recent Requests for Swimming Pool Cleaning and Maintenance Services in Bangor, Maine
How To Clean Your Swimming Pool Tiles
Keeping your swimming pool clean involves more than merely vacuuming tweaking the it,it means addressing and removing calcium water deposits and lime scale out of your deck. The cleaning tile professionals realize it takes specific steps to keep the tiles clean. Hard water deposits are often on the upper rows with the tiles that surrounding your pool area and due to this you’ll probably only need to get it drained for a few inches to remove the deposits. Your service professional gets the skills and experience necessary to perform this task for you.
When your merchandise tech concerns clean the swimming pool tiles this is some with the work that will enter in the project:
- The pool water will likely be drained to a foot below the rows of tiles which can be encrusted while using hard water or lime deposits.
- A layer of the acidic gel tile cleaner is going to be applied, one section at any given time. The gel is going to be worked into the tiles and allowed to sit and work for a minimum of quarter-hour to loosen the deposits.
- The deposits will likely be scoured and deposits which are not easily removed, will likely be scraped out with a shaver.
- The gel and its particular residue must be wiped away plus your pool pro will require choose to not let any in the cleaner drip in to the remaining pool water.
- Your tech work his way across the pool inspecting all from the surfaces and will repeat the process before the tiles are clean. They will get a shine as soon as the deposits are cleaned off – and can look as good as new.
- If you have hard water build-up and deposits around the tiles about the deck surrounding the pool area, your pool tech will take care of that as well.
Calcium and lime increase are one of those items that form of sneak high on you without your noticing until it might be a challenge. Utilizing the services of a tile cleaning professional will help maintain your tiles clean before they become a worry. Keeping your tiles cleaned and hard water deposit build-up free is one thing you’ll be able to work in to a pool area service contract. If marketing pro checks for the tiles whenever they holiday to clean your pool, they could clean the tiles and make in advance of any unsightly and potentially harmless build-up.