Prescreened Swimming Pool Cleaning & Maintenance Services in Addison ME
Are You a Home Improvement Professional?
Related Projects in Addison Maine
FC Pools & Spas specializes in helping you find local companies that will keep your pool cleaned and maintained in your local area. They will enjoy working with you no matter what shape or size your pool is.
Spa Service Cleaning
FC Pools & Spas has the expertise and knowledge to help you find spa cleaning services in your area. Whether it is a water feature in your backyard or a hot tub on your deck or patio, you can find someone locally that can assist.
Broken filter? Dirty pool water? Whether this is your first pool or old equipment that has malfunctioned, we know some budget-friendly solutions available to you in Maine. If you are ready to get your pool repaired and back in shape for the season, we can help you find someone today.
Our network of pool professionals include weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly pool cleaning services for in-ground and above ground swimming pools. Whether your focus is on your property in Addison, ME or elsewhere, FC Pools & Spas can help you out.
Reviews of Addison Swimming Pool Cleaners
Business Results 1 – 10 of 3
Unscreened Swimming Pool Services & Contractors in Addison Maine
Things to Consider Before You Hire a Pool Maintenance Company
Are you licensed?
Are you insured?
How do you handle customer service?
How much do you charge?
Who do your friend have clean their pools?
In summary, a good pool maintenance company in Addison Maine can save you time, money and many headaches. Take the time to pick the best pool service company for you.
Ideas & Inspiration from Addison Swimming Pool Services & Contractors
Recent Requests for Swimming Pool Cleaning and Maintenance Services in Addison, Maine
Deciding on Different Types of Pools
Pools are mostly regarded as concrete holes filled with water in backyards across America; however, you will find various sorts of pools. No matter what you decide on, children and adults alike will like choosing a dip in the hot summer months.
A few options include:
- Concrete: For a concrete pool, concrete is poured in to a wooden form and dried. While this will be the traditional method of setting pools, easier methods are already developed in the last decades, and Gunite pools have surpassed concrete in popularity.
- Gunite: A Gunite pool begins with a primary hole; plumbing will then be applied, and lastly builders assemble a framework with supporting rods. A heavy coat of Gunite, sand and cement is sprayed across the structure and it is left to create for approximately weekly prior to it being smoothed and take care of with plaster. These pools have become durable and permit for a great number of shapes and forms.
- Fiberglass: First, the fiberglass is reinforced with plastic and molded right into a hollow shape. The fiberglass is then placed in a very fitted hole, and also the plumbing is laid. Sand fillers are added for a snug fit, and therefore the pool is leveled. These pools are generally enclosed in a concrete deck for greater stability.
- Vinyl-lined: In this sort of pool, metal, plastic, or wood are utilized to frame the outlet in the ground. Sand is laid over the bottom as well as a vinyl lining is secured onto this frame. These pools are generally less than another options, however they are much less durable and usually last approximately a decade normally.
- Above-Ground: By far the most affordable option and easiest to create, these summertime watering holes are manufactured from prefabricated kits, and will be installed with a professional or from the homeowner. The first step would be to level the ground in which the pool will likely be placed. A perimeter track is assembled to compliment an outer wall, and plumbing and sand are laid down. A vinyl lining is attached and, after the pump and filtering systems are working, the pool is able to go. Being above the soil makes the pools less durable and much less eye appealing; however, these are an easy task to disassemble and relocate.
With a lot of options you’re sure to identify a pool that fits your swimming needs along with your budget. Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of the various solutions may help you decide an amount be great for your house. No matter what you ultimately choose, your brand-new pool is a fun place to cool off during the hot summer days.